This article contains information on how to enable a blocked international calling destination on the Rainbow Office Online account.
NOTE: To enable a blocked international calling destination, you need to sign a disclaimer accepting responsibility for costs associated with fraudulent transactions. Rainbow Office recommends that the block is kept in place until you encounter a blocked call. Should you still require calling the blocked destination despite the risks, you can send a request for Rainbow Office to grant access, allowing a blacklisted destination to become a whitelisted destination.
Currently, Rainbow Office does NOT support calling 00800 Universal International Freephone Numbers (UIFN). See Universal International Freephone Numbers (UIFN) Support for more information.
1. Open the Rainbow Office Support page.
2. Click on Open a Service Ticket.
3. Fill in the ticket information and enter “Enable Blocked International Calling Destinations” as subject
4. Click on Agree & Send My Inquiry
5. Rainbow Office Support team will contact within 48 hours and will provide you the Agreement form for whitelisting international phone numbers.
6. Read and understand the Agreement form and fill it out with the following information:
- Desired Destinations
- Printed Name
You can request as many destinations as you like, however, Rainbow Office recommends that you list only the specific destinations that you need to call.
7. Send by email the Agreement form to Rainbow Office Support team.
You can then check the status and update your case by contacting Rainbow Support Team.
This article provides information about the payphone surcharges in Rainbow Office.
This article contains steps on how Administrators can set up the Rainbow Office Dial-by-Name Directory feature.
This article provides information about the Limited Extension feature in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on the Retention Management API for Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on the Call Queue feature in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article discusses the options available to Rainbow Office users when backing up their account data. It also provides data retention guidelines for the account in general as well as for the Analytics Portal.