This article provides the overview and steps to enable Account Federation Support on the Rainbow Office App.
Customers who want to share contacts across multiple Rainbow office accounts can do so by federating the accounts together which enables them to call each other as if they were the same company.
- View federated account’s contacts
- Company contacts show which office (federated company) this contact is from
- Call duplicate extensions. Calling duplicate extension will present an option to confirm whom to call
- Add or transfer calls to federated account’s contacts
Available to all Rainbow Office plans (especially for customers with federated accounts) upon request.
The message must be off to enable this feature (Rainbow Office teams must be turned off or the message tab removed completely). Contact Support to disable the Rainbow Office app messaging and to enable this feature.
Enable Account Federation Support on the Rainbow Office app
1.Contact Rainbow Office Support to:
○ Disable Rainbow Office app Message (Message OFF)
○ Enable Account Federation Support
2. Refresh might take up to 24 hours, and the User will need to relog-in.
3. When activated, the User can:
○ View federated account’s contacts
○ Call Duplicated extensions on federated account contacts.
○ Add or transfer calls to federated account's
This article provides information about the payphone surcharges in Rainbow Office.
This article contains steps on how Administrators can set up the Rainbow Office Dial-by-Name Directory feature.
This article provides information about the Limited Extension feature in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on the Retention Management API for Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on the Call Queue feature in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article discusses the options available to Rainbow Office users when backing up their account data. It also provides data retention guidelines for the account in general as well as for the Analytics Portal.