This article provides the overview and steps to enable Account Federation Support on the Rainbow Office App.
Click on the links below to learn more about this feature:
- Features and benefits
- How to access the Account Management Portal
- How to access accounts on the Account Management Portal
- How to manage linked accounts
- How to view Service Status
1. Features and benefits
- Centralizes access for customers with multiple accounts.
- Allows customers to link all of their accounts in the Account Management Portal.
- Lets administrators add an unlimited number of accounts in the Account Management Portal.
- Allows the company admin to access their Rainbow Office accounts from a single login.
- Allows administrators to view services for all accounts from one single location.
- Easily switch from one account to another through the account management portal.
2. How to access the Account Management Portal
- Go to the Account Management Portal.
- Enter the credentials for the account.
- Click Log in.
3. How to access accounts on the Account Management Portal
The Account Management Portal allows you to easily launch the Admin Portal for any of your linked accounts, avoiding the complexity of logging in to multiple accounts. To trigger a log in to an account:
- Click the Open link for the account.
- A new browser tab is launched and you are automatically logged into Admin Portal for the account.
4. How to manage linked accounts
You can manage any number of accounts from the account management portal. Each page in the portal can display up to 20 linked accounts, and different pages are identified by page numbers.
- Add accounts to the Portal
- Unlink an account
- Edit the account name with descriptive text
- Search for an account
- Scroll between pages
Add Accounts to the Portal
- Click Link Account.
- Enter the credentials of the account.
- Click Login.
Unlink an account
- Select one or more account(s).
- Click Unlink selected account. This will remove the account from the view.
Edit the account name with descriptive text
- Click the Edit icon beside the account.
- Enter the new account name.
- Press Enter.
Search for an account
Enter text in the search field.
Scroll between pages
Click controls at the bottom right.
5. How to view Service Status
The Accounts Management Tool reports status for the following services:
● Inbound Calls
● Outbound Calls
● Desk Phones
● Rainbow Office for Desktop
● Inbound Fax
● Outbound Fax
Service Status is refreshed automatically every 3 minutes. Details and the date of the last refresh are displayed when you hover. To manually refresh the service status, click the Refresh icon.
An abnormal service status results in the display of an error reason when you hover on the status. The following statuses are reported:
Green means the service is available.
Yellow means there is an error related to the service.
Red means the service is unavailable.
Grey means the service status has not been reported.
This article provides information about the payphone surcharges in Rainbow Office.
This article contains steps on how Administrators can set up the Rainbow Office Dial-by-Name Directory feature.
This article provides information about the Limited Extension feature in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on the Retention Management API for Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on the Call Queue feature in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article discusses the options available to Rainbow Office users when backing up their account data. It also provides data retention guidelines for the account in general as well as for the Analytics Portal.