September 10, 2021
Article : 068865
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
RingMe gives your customers the ability to call you by clicking a button on your website or email signature. This feature is designed to help drive traffic from your website or email to your telephone sales team and thus increase lead opportunities. Whether you are using a local or a toll-free number, you can provide a way to call you - at no cost to them - with a simple click of the mouse.
You can generate a RingMe button or link for your Website / Email Signature by adding a small string of HTML code.
1. Log in to the Rainbow Office online account. For Administrators, switch to My Extension after logging in to the online account
2. Go to More > Apps and Resources
3. Click RingMe. The RingMe Configuration page lets you generate a RingMe Button or a RingMe Hyperlink. You may configure these settings in any order:
4. Select where the call should be routed — to the Auto-Receptionist or to a specific extension
5. Click the drop-down box under RingMe Style to select between Button or Hyperlink. If you select Button, you will have the option to Change Button Style to customize the appearance of the RingMe button
6. You may enable your preferred Security option/s. This is optional
o Use SSL mode - SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. Enable this setting to ensure that all data passed between the web server and browsers will remain private and integral
o Require caller to enter security image confirmation code - Enable this setting to require the caller to type a code from an image. This can help prevent SPAM calls to your company
7. Under Preview and Test, click the RingMe button/hyperlink to test your generated RingMe button/hyperlink. The preview will appear in a separate window. Close the window after testing