Whether roaming your facility, the country or the globe, today's business waits for no-one: mobile communications keep your teams connected.
Mobility has given IT departments a spiraling CAPEX and OPEX burden. Cellular costs continue to soar and BYOD has stretched network managers to breaking point.
Things are changing. Now, for many of our customers, mobility comes first. And to make that happen, you need a clear vision of the future of your mobile enterprise. That's where we can help.
Full mobility impacts your entire network and comms infrastructure, and our comprehensive solutions provide a robust foundation:
- Voice and unified communications
- Wired and wireless network access
- The data center
- User, network and application management
On-site mobility solutions for campus environments
With DECT and WLAN systems, you can save on cellular costs and deliver a fully integrated communications experience to users on your premises.
- DECT solutions are simple, powerful and integrate with your existing telephony infrastructure. As you'd expect from a global DECT leader, we have profiles for specific industries like healthcare, hospitality and more - all ready to customize to your needs.
- VoWLAN solutions have matured and evolved to run on multiple devices – iOS, Android, desktop or cordless handsets with long battery life. Users stay connected over the wireless LAN network while roaming on-site.
Always-on connectivity from everywhere, on any device
- Desk phones are no longer limited to the desk: you can transfer a call to your home phone, smartphone, tablet, laptop or DECT phone seamlessly, and shift conversations between devices to continue conversations while you're on the move, or low on battery.
- UC applications bring a full set of communications services to your fingertips: voice, video, instant messaging and document sharing, on your smartphone, laptop or any mobile device.
BYODTX-Bring Your Own Device To (Work, School, etc.)
- Your mobile workforce is more productive: workers can collaborate more easily, with messaging, voice, video or document sharing.
- Customer service agents can work from home, with fast onboarding: all agent features are available on desktop; voice is handled via desktop or home phone.
- Our solutions are flexible: on-premise (CAPEX), cloud (OPEX), or hybrid.
- For IT, network management and applications can be automated, unified and simplified.
- Reduced telephony and cellular costs mean more budget to invest in strategic projects.
Contact us today and let's talk. Our experts and partners can show you a seamless mobile future designed for your business, today and tomorrow.
Customers get a faster response with ALE UC solutions
The latest OpenTouch Suite helps businesses respond faster to customers with extended Unified Communications capabilities.
New Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise phones redefine user experien…
More mobile, user-friendly, resilient: new handsets redefine user experience for business communications.