Whether roaming your facility, the country or the globe, today's business waits for no-one: mobile communications keep your teams connected.
Mobility has given IT departments a spiraling CAPEX and OPEX burden. Cellular costs continue to soar and BYOD has stretched network managers to breaking point.
Things are changing. Now, for many of our customers, mobility comes first. And to make that happen, you need a clear vision of the future of your mobile enterprise. That's where we can help.
- Your mobile workforce is more productive: workers can collaborate more easily, with messaging, voice, video or document sharing.
- Customer service agents can work from home, with fast onboarding: all agent features are available on desktop; voice is handled via desktop or home phone.
- Our solutions are flexible: on-premise (CAPEX), cloud (OPEX), or hybrid.
- For IT, network management and applications can be automated, unified and simplified.
- Reduced telephony and cellular costs mean more budget to invest in strategic projects.
Contact us today and let's talk. Our experts and partners can show you seamless mobile enterprise solutions designed for your business, today and tomorrow.
ALE expands its mobile campus solution
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise expands its mobile campus solution to deliver high-performance Wi-Fi and LAN access.
New Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise phones redefine user experien…
More mobile, user-friendly, resilient: new handsets redefine user experience for business communications.
ALE at GITEX 2016
At GITEX 2016 ALE will show products to make IT simple in hospitality, healthcare, education and more with collaboration, unified communications, workplace tools and consumption use.
Customers get a faster response with ALE UC solutions
The latest OpenTouch Suite helps businesses respond faster to customers with extended Unified Communications capabilities.
ALE SMB solutions deliver improved user experience, mobilit…
The latest Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Suite for SMB helps employees work smarter and deliver better customer satisfaction.
ALE intros new Comms Business lead and strategy for 2016
Matthieu Destot becomes the new lead of ALE Communications Business Division. He shares the strategy to bring cloud services and preserve investment in communication servers.
ALE helps businesses adopt IoT and mobility
ALE is delivering new products that help enterprise network infrastructures evolve to accommodate the growth of mobility and IoT in business.
New phones expand communications for businesses
New ALE IP and DECT phones expand capabilities for businesses with video conferencing and employee support.