PayTren can now connect its users more efficiently with Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow™ Communication Platform as a Service
- País: Indonesia
- Sector: Finanzas y seguros
- Solución: Comunicaciones Cloud, Rainbow
Business Partner: ACA Pacific
PayTren is a financial institution that provides payment gateway services and facilitates every day monetary transactions for its users. The company has an online license for online payments and e-money transactions. The peer-to-peer lending platform currently has over 2 million users.
PayTren can now connect its users more efficiently
- Rainbow’s Software Development Kit (SDK) and Application Programing Interface (API) were easily integrated with PayTren’s core application.
- Management of the solution is carried out externally by ALE, resulting in a well-maintained up-to-date platform.
- Integration with Rainbow cloud services enables the communication function in PayTren’s application for 2 million users. Thanks to Rainbow, closed groups can be created and managed by “Leaders”, who curate membership requests from other “Members”.
- Rainbow supports the company culture and organizational transformation PayTren has undertaken to evolve its business model and achieve its vision.
- The membership-based community building platform generates a revenue source for PayTren.
- The solution conforms to government policies and is adapted to sharia principles, ensuring Indonesia’s largely Muslim population can use PayTren services.
- Private groups enjoy enhanced communication thanks to Rainbow’s sharing capabilities.
- Rainbow is accessible to the PayTren community from various mobile devices (Android and iOS) as well as via desktop application.