Peninsula School District was impressed by the ALE USA, inc team members who presented the solution and were helpful throughout the process.
- País: Estados Unidos de América
- Sector: Educación
- Solución: Campus móvil
The Peninsula School District is a K-12 district comprised of 15 schools, 17 buildings, 8700 students and about 1200 faculty and staff. The Peninsula School District is considered one of the strongest and most innovative districts in the State of Washington.
The district was further convinced by the solution’s high quality-price ratio.
OmniSwitch 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
OmniSwitch 6450-10 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
OmniVista 2500 Network Management System
- Mobile Campus
- The managed switches – including fanless versions in classrooms – allow visibility to the edge of the network for troubleshooting or provisioning activities through the Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista2500 Network Management System.
- The district benefits from ample bandwidth to support planned system-wide 1-to-1 initiatives, with the ability to easily grow thanks to virtual chassis in the network core.
- The solution offers trouble-free interoperability with third party wireless and VoIP solutions.
- Service provisioning time has significantly decreased thanks to management centralization in one office and the capability to troubleshoot issues remotely.
- Teachers have a reliable internet connection, enabling them to stream videos and use other interactive teaching methods. Knowing they can rely on the connectivity simplifies lesson planning for them.