This prestigious golfing event offers secure high-speed Internet access and state-of-the art IP telephony, increasing productivity and enhancing the visitor experience.
- Pays: Allemagne
- Solution: Téléphonie d'entreprise, Autonomous Network
BMW International Open, one of the highlights of the European golfing calendar, attracts some of the game's greatest stars and dedicated sports fans each year. BMW organizes this tournament providing journalists and 60,000 spectators with reliable connectivity throughout the event and helping everyone to have an extraordinary day at the golf course.
- Current portfolio of DECT Handsets (8212 to 8262)
- Premium DeskPhones
- 8378 IP-xBS DECT Access Points
- OmniAccess® Stellar WLAN Access Points designed to provide high density in outdoor environments
- OmniAccess Wireless LAN Switch
- OXO Connext
- OmniSwitch 6450
- OmniSwitch 6560 Multigigabit Switch
- OmniSwitch 6860E
- OmniSwitch 6900 Core Switch
- OmniVista 2500 Network Management
- Thanks to Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solution, the prestigious golfing event is able to offer secure high-speed Internet access and state-of-the art IP telephony.
- All indoor and outdoor areas are covered: club house, public areas and the course grandstands. WLAN infrastructure is set up with rugged WLAN access points designed for outdoor environments, providing high density on the 20,000 square meter public area.
- The 1,200 WLAN users required optimized frequency management that have to be significantly more sophisticated than those typically used in corporate environments.
- Having a single voice and data solutions supports the organizers’ productivity and enable him to run the event smoothly and successfully.
- Players, partners, journalists and spectators at the BMW International Open enjoy reliable connectivity throughout the event, helping everyone to have an extraordinary day at the golf course.