Comprehensive management solution, allowing monitoring and recording of calls, and an ability to leverage metrics to enable continuous operational improvements
- Pays: États-Unis
- Secteur d'activité: Énergie et services publics
- Solution: Téléphonie d'entreprise
DC Water is responsible for providing retail water and wastewater services to the District of Columbia. as well as several counties in Maryland and Virginia.
The organization operates across a service area of approximately 725 square miles. requiring over 1.300 miles of water pipes. 36.000 valves. and more than 9.000 fire hydrants.
With a staff of 1.000 and a 2011 operating budget of $400 million. it serves 2.2 million permanent residents. 16.6 million annual visitors and 700.000 people who are employed in the Nation’s capital.
- Contact center fully integrated with multi-site telephony infrastructure
- Supervisors able to perform real-time monitoring and coaching
- Utilization of proven mechanism to coordinate technology, process and people aspects of project secures successful outcome