Kloster Hegne installed a modern and cost-effective telephony solution to better help the sick, disabled and elderly.
- Pays: Allemagne
- Secteur d'activité: Services
- Solution: Téléphonie d'entreprise
Kloster Hegne which is located in Germany, is a convent and community whose aim is to help the sick, elderly, unemployed and disabled people. Kloster Hegne installed a modern and cost-effective telephony solution.
- 8 Series IP Touch Phones
- 9 Series Digital Phones
- DECT Infrastructure
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- Omnivista 8770 Network Management system
- Business Telephony
- Mobile Communications
- The new Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise system is integrated with the house’s existing Microsoft platform which allows fax, answering machines, and operations to be run on any PC
- A cost-effective solution that combines existing analog and digital telephones with modern IP terminals
- Advanced telephony features for the convent members whose responsiveness has been increased to support the people in need