Alcatel-Lucent digital government solutions connect communities, agencies and businesses to support digital transformation in government
Digital transformation in government is essential to modernizing public services. Are you a city, a local, state or federal government agency looking to transform? Our digital government solutions help you offer the engagement and safety people expect.
Teaser Smart City webinar
Bangkok Metropolitan Administration Video Reference
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Communications solutions were chosen by the French Government as part of the IP telephony solution deployed in the highly-secured Biarritz region who hosted the G7 last summer. We are sincerely honored by this vote of confidence from the French Ministries.
- City of Münster connects 80 schools to Wi-Fi, in the ‘Digital School’ program
- Prefeitura de Fortaleza modernizes infrastructure and services with 60% less budget
- Volusia County, home to famous Daytona 500 motor race, centralizes communications to simplify customer experience and reduce maintenance costs
- Fukuoka City’s free Wi-Fi enhances leisure and business tourism. Network analytics key to maintaining service quality.
- New Wi-Fi 6 access points offer four-times increased bandwidth per user, more efficiency and extended device battery life.
- Are you a WiFi4EU applicant? Explore the best solutions in the public wi-fi vendor comparison
- See the Connected cities solutions showcased at the Smart City World Congress in Barcelona
- Alcatel-Lucent switches are TAA compliant
Automate recurrent requests, help your teams to cooperate, be more efficient and focus on citizens. Rainbow for Government adds secure digital services to your app or website from the cloud: chat, voice, video.
Virtual receptionists streamline your customer welcome.
Digital age networking brings you connectivity, augmented intelligence and cloud in one solution. To enable your transformation securely.
Location-based services for smart buildings put an end to waiting lines. Wayfinding and notifications simplify public building navigation and emergency evacuation procedures.
Firewalls are costly, complex and not secure enough for today’s IoT, say industry experts*. IoT Based Digital Business controls IoT traffic and secures city-wide connectivity with device-level network segmentation.
IoT Hub centralizes data from countless IoT protocols, users, third party applications. And helps you build notification scenarios in advance.
Digital Age Networking Overview Video
Rainbow for Government uses A.I. to analyze emergency situations, lets you share instant updates on multiple channels and creates collaboration spaces in seconds.
Centralized notification services monitor multiple alarm sources and direct to the right persons.
Location-based services and wayfinding accelerate emergency interventions and evacuations from public spaces.
Our public safety solutions are European and US Emergency Number 112/911 compliant. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise is a member of EENA – European Emergency Number Association.
Public safety in smart cities with CPaaS
Connected defense solutions offer mission-critical, encrypted communications to field and office teams, on top of a resilient and secured network.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise network products are national-defense certified: Common criteria, NATO, NIST, Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) compliance for U.S. Department of Defense interoperability, FIPS 140-2, TAA.
Connected defence solutions
How orchestrated communications during the prevention and intervention stages can help
The hype surrounding the potential of IoT shows no sign of subsiding, and now it's morphing from a smart concept to reality - investment bank Goldman Sachs cites IoT as a $7tn opportunity by 2020.
How to use technology to create effective public services
How the internet and mobile technology have changed the way citizens use public services
How CPaaS, A.I. and analytics can help government industry leaders break organizational silos
City wifi networks need to handle a lot of device connections, which can affect data security. Here’s how to make public wifi secure.