Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Coming to HITEC Toronto this year? We look forward to seeing you and demonstrating new ways to help guests, staff and employees in the hospitality industry connect.
ALE: Where Everything Connects
We make everything Connect by delivering technology that works, for you. Stop by our booth #1837 at HITEC Toronto to discover how your guests Connect to personalized and memorable experiences. How your staff Connect to deliver efficient, responsive services. And where your ecosystem Connects to improve revenue, safety and guest engagement.
Request a customized booth tour and learn how our solutions can lead to growth for your business and how we can put our expertise to work to solve your communications challenges.
Solutions and Demos
Our exhibit will include demonstrations for:
- Smart Bedroom Solutions: Offering customized solutions that enhance the in-room experience for each guest including our Smart Guest Applications that provide easy access to a variety of hotel services, third party integrations, and communications options on the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Smart DeskPhones.
- Mobile Guest Experience: Helping hoteliers to improve the guest experience while increasing revenue opportunities by offering a wide range of services via eConcierge type applications, delivered either in-room or via the guests’ own tablets or smartphones.
- Employee Efficiency: Solutions dedicated to the administrative side of the property, we will be showing our latest security solutions, mobile employee applications, and seasonal employee onboarding, as well as our range of fixed and wireless telephones, including the latest handsets.
- Stay in Touch: Stay connected with the Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow cloud-based, enterprise-grade, Communication Platform (CPaaS) that connects people and systems via an integrated and innovative collaborative workspace offering presence, messaging, audio/video calls, screen and file sharing available on desktop and smartphones.
- Operational Excellence: The latest products and solutions from our infrastructure portfolio deliver a resilient and secure fixed and wireless network to support all of the above. Alongside the technology, we will also be talking about new business models such on-demand, pay-per-use, occupancy-based and Cloud services.