More mobile, user-friendly, resilient: new handsets redefine user experience for business communications.
ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, today introduced new Alcatel-Lucent Premium DeskPhones and DECT cordless phones. The new Alcatel-Lucent “s” series Premium DeskPhones include contextual menus for expert business communications, unique search-by-name keyboard for instant communication, built-in Bluetooth in high-end models, and centralized management enabling IT to easily adapt various capabilities and features to suit the organization’s needs.
The entire “s” Premium DeskPhone series delivers a new quality experience through improvements in use and mobility:
- Improved ergonomics and communication experience:
- Ambient-light sensor and color screen in 8058s, 8068s and 8078s models for an easier-to-read screen in all environments
- Superior wide-band, HD audio, standard on the 8058s, 8068s and 8078s models
- 3.5 mm jack headset port and USB port to connect additional devices (headset, mobile phone charger, fingerprint reader), a second USB port on 8058s, 8068s and 8078s models
- Bluetooth capabilities in 8068s and 8078s models including the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) feature to connect phones to sensors, like those used in healthcare environments or other vertical sectors.
- Mobile friendly features:
- Advanced hotdesking capabilities
- Virtual private network (VPN) connectivity, ideal for easy installation anywhere (home office, small branch, shop-in-shop retail)
Premium DeskPhones ‘s’ series evolution
- The 8028s Premium DeskPhone offers information workers improved design and performance with four speed dial keys, a black and white screen with white backlight for convenient multi-line management.
- The new 8058s Premium DeskPhone has a high-end 3.5 inch color screen and four electronic speed dial keys, without the additional cost that usually comes with a high-end phone.
- The 8068s Premium DeskPhone offers managers broader functionality with a large color screen for easy multi-line call management and group call supervision. The Bluetooth handset comes with the ability to connect a smartphone headset and a 10m range from the base for greater confidentiality.
- The new 8078s Premium DeskPhone model offers a 5 inch color touch screen, Bluetooth and Bluetooth low energy, including s-link capabilities enabling mobile phone users to leverage DeskPhone audio in the office, providing a similar experience to in-car phone audio.
- The Premium DeskPhone “s” series can be leveraged as a key building block to developing new services, such as indoor location services for customers in vertical industries.
New DECT phones with customization and improved durability
ALE has created a new DECT wireless phone to help keep people connected, even in the most adverse environments.
- The robust industrial grade 8262 EX DECT handset offers the same ruggedized body, shock-proof screen, call history, and integrated man-down, no movement, pull cord and emergency capabilities as the previously introduced 8262, and is now certified “explosion proof” for specific industries, including oil and gas manufacturing.
- In addition, the latest 8232 and 8242DECT handsets offer improved device durability and talk time, a better charging system, and are compatible with existing ALE infrastructure and accessories.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Business Partners benefit from a wider offer of feature rich communication devices. The flexibility of the new Premium DeskPhones and DECT phones is ideal for specialized businesses, like those in healthcare and hospitality, where customized applications can be implemented to improve patient care or a guest visit, and also create a look and feel that represents the business. These latest advances in technology create an improved user experience while enabling workers to connect in a range of ways that enhance productivity.