Optimizing the care pathway - we help you connect your patients, staff and healthcare ecosystem.
From knowledge sharing to messaging, healthcare collaboration and mobility solutions simplify day-to-day operations. And, because communication happens faster, medical professionals can spend more time with the people who matter – their patients.
Real-time communications are a vital component of how we make everything connect across healthcare facilities, optimizing the care pathway for patients and clinical staff. Here’s how they benefit patients and staff:
- Higher patient satisfaction during calls, appointments and hospital stays for acute, chronic or long-term conditions
- Improved patient safety with instant access to the best available resources, sending the right information to the right person at the right time
- Better patient care thanks to knowledge sharing by extending multi-disciplinary clinician collaboration as well as patient interaction, both beyond hospital borders
The network is the foundation for delivering the data, applications and IoT connectivity that ultimately drive outstanding patient care and improve outcomes. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise network solutions for healthcare offer excellent value with solid investment protection and seamless high-quality experiences.
- The right set of technologies (SPB and iFab) for your optimized LAN infrastructure including core, edge and data center
- Unified Access for a pervasive WLAN with unified wired and wireless policies and user experience
- Simplified yet rich network management capabilities with a single management system and smart analytics with PALM, providing better network performance and maintenance visibility
- The ability to break free from capital funding with the consumption-based pricing of Network on Demand
Your network architecture becomes a reliable, secure, high-performing and resilient environment which allows care providers to deliver optimal care.
ALE and Hoist Group partner to address hospitality and heal…
ALE and Hoist Group enter into a strong partnership to address the hospitality and healthcare Markets in EMEA.
German health provider IKK gets modern with ALE technology
IKK brings 8000 users together across the business to better serve members of the health system.