A seamless experience for users on any device, anywhere. Unify your networks and make it simple for IT to manage and secure access.
Today's enterprises are often separated by two networks: one wired and one wireless. Applications that work on one network often don't work on the other, not to mention that each network requires unique policies and security processes, and performance isn't consistent. This is frustrating for users who are accustomed to easily switching from one device to another when they're at home.
Life's no picnic for network administrators either. When alarms are raised, they often don't know which network is causing the issue. Add that to daily struggles with reliable connectivity, automation, and device onboarding.
Faced with increased traffic loads and real-time multimedia applications, there's no way a dated, fragmented network infrastructure will cope.
Luckily, Unified Access offers a solution.
Unified Access allows wired and wireless technologies to work together, as a single, robust network.
Users experience the same high quality performance using Wi-Fi or connected via an Ethernet cable, and can access the same apps as they switch from their desktop to their smartphone to their tablet.
Network management in a unified environment is singular - a single registration process, a single set of policies and a single-pane of visibility for control of the entire network.
Unified Access for a Converged World
Intelligent and application aware, a unified access strategy brings together technologies like Shortest Path Bridging (SPB), Smart Analytics, SDN and Intelligent Fabric to automate network configurations, resource allocation, adjustments, responses and notifications across the the entire network.
Our unified networking solutions also include a rich set of secure services to support IoT and enable BYOD users to use their own devices on the enterprise network, whether they're corporate, personal, wired or wireless.
- It's simple: In a unified network, a common set of capabilities delivers security, NAC, application fluency, policy enforcement at the edge of the network, BYOD services and unified management across the wired and wireless network.
- Deliver secure, high quality applications and multimedia communications (voice, images, videos...) for better performance using the same resources.
- Secure, managable IoT containment and support for every business unit.
- Embrace BYOD securely without overloading IT. Give employees the freedom to connect any device, wired or wireless, from anywhere, at any time.
- Get visibility and control of your LAN and WLAN network with a centralized management system; a single interface to view and troubleshoot network performance.
Unified Access environments simplify the process of making everything connect, so IT staff can dedicate resources to strategic projects – not daily obstacles.