Barcelona, Spain, Gran Via Venue
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise will showcase smart city and digital government solutions at the Smart City Expo World Congress, on 19-21 November 2019
Join us on the French Pavilion, Stand D401, Hall 2 and the Dutch Pavilion, Stand D473, Hall 2! Try our demos, discover our latest smart city solutions and hear smart city success stories from:
- Bangkok Metropolitan Administration, City of Münster, City of Frankfurt, New York City Subway, Fukoka City, Sao Paolo International Airport, Lyon Airports, San Francisco city colleges, City of Montrouge and other government customers.
See smart city use case demos:
- AI-augmented citizen services: Smart bots at your service! Digital documents retrieval, meetings booking, e-tourism, city wayfinding, offices opening hours, public damage notifications.
- Public spaces intrusion detection and intervention: first respondents and chatbots work together with smart city cameras and sensors, to supervise live video feeds, remotely control cameras, notify and collaborate.
- Citizen generated alerts: Citizens and city agents connect in virtual 'bubbles' to notify public damages via voice, chat, video or images.
- IoT asset and people tracking: Keep your key equipment safe and people close wherever they are.
Discover our latest smart city solutions:
- The first WI-FI6 outdoor WLAN access points on the market
- Rainbow for Government connects humans, objects and processes instantly in rich and secure communications
- IoT Digital Business secures city-wide connectivity
- Location-based services and asset tracking
- Multi-service IP networks, fixed, chassis and hardened switches for harsh environments
- Cognitive communications integrating smart bots, natural language interactions and facial/video pattern recognition in citizen services
- Digital government solutions
CPaaS in action for smart cities