At CeBIT 2017, ALE offers answers to the big questions of digital transformation and flexible as-a-service models.
ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, will showcase the latest developments in communication platforms and “on demand” solutions at CeBIT 2017 - the world’s leading digital business event. Digital transformation is at the heart of CeBIT and ALE will demonstrate the newest additions to its product portfolio which focus on next-generation networking, user-centric solutions and consumption-based models, which are central to providing growth opportunities for today’s businesses.
This year ALE will be joined at Hall 12, Stand E32, by its Business Partners KOMSA, ALSO, iTANCIA and ITAS, as well as Sennheiser, Plantronics, NewVoice and Ferrari electronic. The team will demonstrate how the right technology and right deployment models can help the digital transformation of businesses in today’s most competitive markets.
The network as a foundation for digital business
The network is central to the digital business, and ALE with its partners will be presenting the latest developments in network delivery including:
- Network on Demand – the consumption-based infrastructure model allowing businesses to only pay for what they use
- Next-generation network management - an application-oriented approach to advanced analytics for improved network visibility
- Advanced mobile campus solutions - meeting enterprise mobility and IoT needs by delivering faster speed, lower latency and better service in high density areas, combined with stronger security protocol and automated management.
The modern workplace in the age of digitization
Employee mobility, simplified technology deployment and highly flexible solutions are all in high demand. ALE will introduce new products and features designed to revitalize the modern workplace:
- Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch® 2.3 – the latest release of OpenTouch comes with new Mobility and Collaboration features for UC&C
- Platform integration - ALE presents the integration of its new OXO Connect communication platform with Rainbow Essential, creating an innovative cloud-based collaborative workplace for business users and their business contacts
- Open APIs – the Rainbow Communications Platform-as-a-Service enables integration with third party applications through its open architecture
- Enhanced telephony – the new ‘S’ series range of Premium DeskPhones introduces enhanced functionality and improved user experience without adding cost.
Alexandra Biebel, Head of Marketing Communications EUNO, ALE: “A big challenge businesses face today is how to generate growth and profit from their network and communications infrastructure. Whether through reducing or eliminating capital costs, introducing automated technology, or through increased connectivity so you are always available to customers and colleagues, the important thing is that the solution you choose directly aligns with your business needs. It’s the tailor-made approach that is enabling this, and that is why we are joined this year by some of our key Business and Application Partners to demonstrate how we work together to deliver unique technology solutions.”
当社についてアルカテル・ルーセント エンタープライズ (ALE) のミッションは、 すべてを接続し、お客様のご要望通りのカスタム テクノロジー サービスを提供することです。オフィス、クラウド、またはその組み合わせで、お客様組織の運用担当者、プロセス、エンド ユーザーいずれもの要求を満たすネットワーキングおよび通信ソリューションを提供いたします。
変革とお客様本位の実績を持つ ALE はエンタープライズ ネットワーキングと通信サービスの中心的プロバイダーとして、世界の 83 万社を超える企業でご利用いただいています。 グローバル展開と地域重視の方針により、50 を超える国々で、2,200 人の従業員と、2,900 を超えるパートナーがアルカテル･ルーセント エンタープライズの名称で活動しています。