The Scottish Government centralise and secure their network to offer a better experience for their agencies and for their customers.
- 국가: 영국
- 해결책: Digital Age Networking, 데이터 센터, 보안, e-services
Scotland’s government is responsible for addressing the daily concerns of the 5 million Scottish people and their digital experience is key to solving issues. The Scottish Government transformed its network infrastructure to meet the connectivity needs of their customers and their institutions.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Freedom Communications - a GCI Group Company, Computacenter and Sol Distribution joined forces to develop and secure the Scottish Government network infrastructure for their agencies and their users.
당사 네트워크 인프라의 강력한 특성으로 40개 이상의 스코틀랜드 공공 서비스 기관을 확실하게 지원할 수 있게 되었습니다. Food Standard Scotland, Transport Scotland, Marine Scotland, Forestry Scotland와 같은 조직은 모두 Alcatel-Lucent 기술로 뒷받침된 당사의 데스크톱 솔루션을 사용합니다.
The Scottish Government: Embracing a Digital Age Network
- Centralise and align network management as well as security for all entities
- Create a robust solution ensuring connectivity for harsh environments and mission-critical government services
- Secure infrastructure and network access for all government agencies
- Simplify operations, management and support
- ClearPass Policy Manager simplifies access control and user management
- Enhanced data security through user network profiling and device-level network access
- The centralized and simplified management system has improved the IT team efficiency
- Simplification of information systems sharing and administration
- Centralized and simplified management considerably improved cost control
User experience benefits:
- Homogeneous, secure, and reliable user services for over 40 government agency users