Latest OpenTouch 2.2.1 Suite integrates more business apps to provide faster response to customers, greater support for mobile workers and now VDI integration with Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, & others.
ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, today announced enhancements to its OpenTouch® Suite are now available. The enhancements deliver the real-time tools that improve productivity and customer services, while enabling fast business response and providing flexibility sought by today’s mobile workers. The Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Suite 2.2.1 expands team response efforts to meet customer needs, delivers new deployment capabilities to make IT simple, and provides resellers the ability to reach more businesses.
The latest OpenTouch 2.2.1 release, which includes the innovative OpenTouch Conversation app, offers the following new capabilities:
- OpenTouch Conversation for PC now provides new team/group visibility, providing real-time presence and call pick-up so mutual team members can answer customer calls when others are away. It also enables application sharing and desktop sharing to address inquiries quickly – all from the single app that also deliversbusiness telephony, and other UC capabilities
- OpenTouch Conversation for PC now supports Alcatel-Lucent Premium DeskPhones ‘hot desking’ capability for shared desks. Mobile employees can benefit from the phone’s ease of use and audio quality while leveraging the rich feature set of the OpenTouch Conversation app.
- New Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) interoperability with VMWare, Citrix and Microsoft supports the growth of virtual PC environments. According to Technavio*, it is believed almost 10 percent of PCs in the workplace are virtualized.
- With a simplified architecture providing cost-effective solutions for unified communications across locations, OpenTouch multi-site federation enables employees to chat, view presence, share content and use conferencing capabilities to better work with colleagues:
- across sites in centralized and distributed networks,
- across countries with distributed servers,
- in large companies, where multiple OpenTouch servers can now federate and support up to 20K users.
The new suite creates opportunity for Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Channel Partners to reach businesses of all sizes. OpenTouch Suite 2.2.1 addresses the communication needs of multi-site SMBs, large campus organizations and now large companies with several locations and subsidiaries.
OpenTouch Suite is designed to support a flexible deployment model. The solution can be delivered as an on premise solution or as a service with the OpenTouch Enterprise Cloud offering, helping companies transition smoothly toward cloud-based communications.
알카텔 - 루슨트 엔터프라이즈 커뮤니케이션즈 소개
ALE의 미션은 모든 것을 연결하여 고객들이 필요로 하는 맞춤형 기술 경험을 만드는 것입니다. 사무실에서나 클라우드를 통해 혹은 이 둘을 결합하여 우리는 조직 구성원들과 사업 프로세스와 고객들에게 필요한 네트워크와 커뮤니케이션을 제공합니다.
혁신과 고객의 성공에 대한 헌신을 바탕으로 ALE는 전세계 830,000명 이상의 고객들에게 기업 네트워크, 커뮤니케이션, 서비스를 제공하는 필수적인 기업이 되었습니다. 전세계에서 활동하며 각 지역에 초점을 맞추어 2,200명이 넘는 직원들과 2,900명 이상의 파트너들이 50여개 국에서 ALE 브랜드를 걸고 일하고 있습니다.