- The eighth annual MC/Tpnet awards recognized ALE for pioneering its vision to create a flexible payment model for network infrastructure
- Network on Demand solution enables businesses to have a network as a managed service infrastructure
Spanish tech website MC/Tpnet awards ALE its 2016 Innovation award.
Madrid, Spain - ALE, operating under Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, has been recognized as the more innovative company in the field of enterprise networks for its Network On Demand service, in the eighth of the Spanish MC awards of the editorial TPNET.
To grant this award, the members of the review committee have taken into account a recent study by IDC which predicts that "by 2020, 80% of the corporate network infrastructure will be pay-per-use". A phenomenon already seen in storage, printing services and server management - where a subscription models evolved to payment-per-use models - will be replicated on the corporate network infrastructure.
ALE is recognized for being a pioneer in this new reality of pay-per-use network infrastructure for enterprise having launched earlier in 2016 its Network On Demand service. The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Network Service on Demand enables businesses to have a network as a managed service infrastructure and benefit from advantages including:
- Pay only for what is used, without any capital investment
- Minimize the payment for unused services, so infrastructure costs are aligned with the company’s income
- Ability to assign the IT company resources to the development of business applications and not to the maintenance of the network infrastructure
ALE business partners can offer managed services that simplify operations and improve the satisfaction of customers. By packaging applications with network infrastructure that are billed according to use, resellers can differentiate and adapt offers to clients’ technology consumption patterns.
MC Awards TPNET editorial has recognized over the past eight years the best products, companies and professionals in the Spanish ICT sector. This year, the awards have been delivered under several categories: Professional, SMBs, Channel and Transversal, where advanced technology is the common denominator. With more than 300,000 followers on social networks, the Group TPNET reaches 3.5 million page views per month.