In the EUNO region, ALE announces an updated sales organization with senior appointments in vertical markets, cloud and services.
ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, has announced a major new alignment of its sales organization in the EUNO Region, which brings together North, Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and Israel into a single integrated organization. The new structure, which will support a targeted approach to industry markets and cloud delivery through an enriched channel sales organization across the whole EUNO region, follows the appointment in October of Rukmini Glanard as EUNO Senior Vice President.
Ms Glanard has announced five senior management appointments focused on key areas to drive sales and spearhead revenue growth for the company’s advanced networking, unified communications and cloud portfolios.
- Jürgen Reintjes will lead Channel Alliances, including international partners and major integrators as well as Carriers and Value Added Distributors, and grow the company’s presence by revitalizing existing partnerships and developing new alliances to work on common goals and strategic developments in cloud, as-a-service and vertical markets.
- Claudio Soland has been appointed as head of Channel and Territory Sales responsible for key partner management including direct resellers, as well as developing revenue opportunities with system integrators and local channels.
- Gert Jonk has been appointed to lead Vertical Sales in the region with a continuing focus on key markets such as education, finance, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, the public sector and transportation.
- Laurent Moureu has moved to head up Transformation, Cloud and Subscription Sales to address new recurrent revenue opportunities from subscription based models and cloud services.
- Rene Princz-Schelter will head up Technical Sales & Services (TSS) which is responsible for solution design, professional services, project management and training delivery.
Within Global Marketing Alexandra Biebel will lead the combined EUNO Marketing team, having previously been Director Marketing & Communications for the DACH region.
The structure will enable the streamlined delivery of technologies from CPE-based networking and unified communications solutions to innovative consumption-based cloud offerings such as the Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow™, OpenTouch® Enterprise Cloud, and Network On Demand solutions.The new team will be introduced at Connex 17, the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise sales kick-off and Partner event taking place in Warsaw, Poland from January 30th – February 2nd. The events will focus on enabling the new sales organization to execute its business strategy and connect with partners to help customers overcome digital transformation challenges through flexible technology deployment.
Rukmini Glanard, EUNO Senior Vice President, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise: “We are simplifying how our partners do business with ALE and are collaborating in new ways which enable them to access innovative, consumption-based, networking and communication technologies and develop new revenue streams. With an experienced and dynamic team in place to drive growth in the EUNO region, we are well positioned to help customers achieve their digital transformation goals and produce real business benefits throughout 2017 and beyond.”
Wij zijn ALE. Het is onze missie om alles met elkaar in verbinding te brengen om de aangepaste technologie-ervaringen te creëren die klanten nodig hebben. Vanuit uw kantoor, de cloud of een combinatie hiervan, leveren wij netwerk- en communicatieproducten die werken voor uw mensen, processen en klanten.
Een traditie van innovatie en toewijding aan het succes van de klant heeft van ALE een essentiële provider gemaakt op het gebied van enterprise-netwerkproducten, communicatieproducten en diensten, aan meer dan 830.000 klanten wereldwijd. Met een wereldwijde reikwijdte en regionale focus, dienen meer dan 2200 werknemers en 2900+ partners meer dan 50 landen die op de markt zijn gebracht onder het merk van Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise.