Optimizing the care pathway - we help you connect your patients, staff and healthcare ecosystem.
Our health care solutions support network and device connectivity, knowledge sharing, messaging, healthcare collaboration and mobility solutions to simplify day-to-day operations.
And, because communication happens faster, medical professionals can spend more time with the people who matter most – their patients.
Real-time communications are a vital component of how we make everything connect across healthcare facilities, optimizing the care pathway for patients and clinical staff. Here’s how they benefit patients and staff:
- Higher patient satisfaction during calls, appointments and hospital stays for acute, chronic or long-term conditions.
- Improved patient safety with instant access to the best available resources, sending the right information to the right person at the right time.
- Better patient care thanks to knowledge sharing by extending multi-disciplinary clinician collaboration as well as patient interaction, both beyond hospital borders.
Medcare Customer Video
Improve care team responsiveness and reduce alarm fatigue with an efficient notification service
Turn Healthcare challenges into opportunities
Digital engagement attracts and retains customers while providing them with the best on-line services.
Security and manageability are biggest network infrastructure challenges identified in recent end-user survey.
Who are the leading Healthcare providers who trust ALE?
10 digital ways to optimize the care pathway
The network is the foundation for delivering the information, applications and IoT connectivity that enables outstanding patient care and improves outcomes. The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Healthcare Defined Network offers excellent value with solid investment protection and seamless high-quality experiences, while providing a new level of visibility and control for your business and network.
- Unified Access: Ensure that users and devices have the same experience, regardless of device type, based on the policies that have been set up for each user.
- Automation: Securely identify and onboard users and devices. Simplify network deployment, configuration and management, from the edge to the core and data center, using technologies like SPB and iFab.
- IoT Containment: Segment a hospital network into virtual networks for every area that a hospital, clinic or assisted living facility requires, such as EHR and imaging systems, administrative ERP systems, patient and guest Wi-Fi, security systems, facility systems, etc. on a single network infrastructure, while protecting the network infrastructure from cyber attacks.
- Location-based services: Provide indoor navigation, identify the location of users, devices, assets, network infrastructure elements, along with clinicians, staff, high-risk patients and infants.
- Single network management system: Either on-premise with OmniVista 2500, or in the cloud with OmniVista Cirrus, along with smart analytics and PALM, get better network performance, application and maintenance visibility.
- CodeGuardian Cyber Security: Use a multi-layered approach to secure our switch OS using user and device fingerprinting, application visibility and analytics, plus IoT containment for a secured, virtualized network.
- Network on Demand: The ability to break free from capital funding with fixed monthly or consumption-based pricing.
Your network architecture becomes a reliable, secure, high-performing and resilient environment which allows care providers to deliver optimal care.
We help you connect your patients, staff and healthcare ecosystem, delivering technology that works across and beyond your facilities.
With our global reach and local focus, we deliver specialized networking and communications for healthcare providers to optimize the care pathway.
Healthcare Videos - Playlist