This hotel provides its guests with an innovative BYOD solution that allows them to use their very own mobile devices to make calls at no additional cost.
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Industry: Hospitality
- Solution: Business Telephony
Emirates Palace, an ultra-luxurious 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi, is part of the Kempinski hotel group.
Emirates Palace hotel helps guests go mobile
- Accessing the service with the wireless LAN means all internal hotel calls are free of charge, regardless of whether they made from a fixed phone or a guest device utilizing the SoftPhone.
- Having the PBX directly on the public Wi-Fi was a security concern so a firewall was implemented to ensure the privacy of guest voice traffic while guaranteeing that the PBX is protected.
- Centralized management via Web administration interface
makes it easy for the IT team to manage the system.
- The round-the-clock “one touch call” functionality enables guests to connect with hotel services, like concierge, spa or restaurant, at all hours of the day, driving revenue for Emirates Palace while improving guest experience.
- Guests enjoy complete mobility across the large resort while remaining reachable and connected to hotel services.
- They can register up to 3 devices per room and communicate with other guests at zero cost.
- In addition, Mobile Guest Softphone users can use hotel telephony services to make outside calls with their own devices at local rates.