Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico di Milano was looking for a technological partner able to ensure a secure service and to maintain the infrastructure operation running during the update phase of its main facilities.
- Country: Italy
- Industry: Healthcare
- Solution: Business Telephony
Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico di Milano also needed to introduce the "spatial redundancy" (2 call server in two different server farm) – feature, which is crucial to ensure security, availability and reliability of its telecommunications system.
Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico di Milano is one of the most ancient hospitals in Italy, founded by the Duke Francesco Sforza in 1456.
A “city” dedicated to health in the center of Milan, distributed in over 26 different pavilions, visited by more than one million patients a year.
It aims to improve patient care mainly through scientific research and innovation derived from it.
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniVista 4760 Network Management system
- IP Touch 4018
- Healthcare Solutions
- Business Telephony
- Voice system with the possibility of new applications and a smooth migration to IP telephones.
- Better users’ management with a significant time and costs savings.
- Protection of past investments.
- Three implementation phases for a better cost optimization.
- Increased quality of work and employee satisfaction thanks to the replacement of DECT with BYOD systems.