With a brand new infrastructure, PartyLite leverages the cloud to let employees choose between deskphones, softphones and smart devices.
- : Germany
- : Manufacturing
- : Business Telephony, Unified Communications
PartyLite was founded in Plymouth, USA in 1973 as the first direct selling company of candles and candle accessories.
With locations in America, Australia and Europe, PartyLite is the world’s largest party plan company selling candles, candle holders, flameless fragrance and wax warmers.
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition
- Omnivista 8770 Network Management system
- OpenTouch Conversation for MLE
- OpenTouch Multimedia Services
- Business Telephony
- The unified user management simplifies administration and protects the IT resources.
- Moreover, all local sites are now administered and controlled centrally so that the IT team can help users quickly, easily and with minimal effort
- The pricing in model proposed gives PartyLite maximum flexibility.
- Partylite pays a monthly rental fee per connected device.
- There is no capital expenditure, just ongoing cost, and the number of supported devices can be adapted to a changing demand at any time
- Employees do not depend on their deskphones any more.
- They can now work remotely or on the road and still be connected to the enterprise telephony system