Thomas Holt is adopting industry-leading technology to gain a competitive advantage in the aged care market and offer superior quality service to its residents.
- País: Austrália
- Setor: Saúde
- Soluções: Autonomous Network
Thomas Holt is a community not-for-profit organization providing care and choice for older Australians. The organization offers residential living, retirement living, as well as home care services. As part of its mission, Thomas Holt is adopting and integrating new technology to build a leading-edge experience for clients and staff.
Thomas Holt Customer Video
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- OpenTouch Notification Service
- OmniSwitch 6450 Stackable Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- OmniSwitch 6900 Stackable LAN Switch
- OmniAccess Stellar AP1221 WLAN Access Point
- 8018 DeskPhone
- 8038 Premium DeskPhone
- Healthcare Solutions
- Mobile Campus
- Mobile Communications
- The OpenTouch Notification Service facilitates the integration of key systems like nurse call systems, entertainment systems, meal ordering system, and the clinical management system.
- The critical infrastructure provided by ALE, including WiFi, LAN and the OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server, enables Thomas Holt to innovate and continually improve services for clients and staff.
- Thomas Holt is becoming a leader by offering non-intrusive and ambient care in a ground-breaking way for the Aged Care Industry.
- The technology improvements reduce administration and allow the nurses to spend more time caring for residents.
- Residents’ health status is monitored 24/7 using collected data. Real-time carer alerts and building automation support timely client care.
- Mobility is critical to Thomas Holt’s service delivery. The solution gives nurses access to critical client information wherever they are.
- Live Care 360° lets residents and carers access the information available to nurses at Thomas Holt facilities and vice versa, improving service quality for in-home care. The platform also enhances productivity by digitizing performance management and reducing administrative tasks for carers. This permits staff to focus on delivering quality care and supports them in making better clinical decisions.