- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server and OXO Connect call management
- IEC 60068-2-32, procedure 1 and 2 free fall tests
- dguv-112-139 Lone Worker Protection
- ATEX Gas: II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb and Dust: II 2D Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db IP65
Keep frontline and team workers safely connected with external contacts while improving your organization’s performance
Front-line workers roam everywhere on your premises and keep business running. They must be able to connect to the rest of the organization easily and quickly while on the move.
Ensure a short response time for all front-line workers: ALE compact, rugged DECT handsets provide unmatched communication quality and availability anywhere on premises, even in challenging environments.
Mobile handsets and applications e-Catalog
Successful business communications for mobile environments
- 8212 Business DECT Handset: A compact entry level, price-positioned DECT GAP phone offering hands-free usage, supported on all ALE DECT infrastructures.
- 8232 Business DECT Handset: Middle range, ideal for large campus configurations offering access to all ALE phone system services and great voice quality.
- 8234 Business DECT Handset: Compact model with 1.8 inch display, ideal for large campus configurations offering access to all ALE phone system services and great voice quality.
- 8242 Business DECT Handset: A large 2.4 inch display, notification and location discovery capabilities, one-button alarm function ideal for hospitality and healthcare. Bluetooth support.
- 8244 Business DECT Handset: A large 2.4 inch display, notification and location discovery capabilities, non-skid coating, alarm key on top ideal for hospitality and healthcare. Bluetooth support.
- 8254 sanitized DECT Handset: A compact model designed for health care and industry. Equipped with anti-bacterial coating and membrane, it also resists to shocks up to 2m. on concrete, dust and water spray (IP65).
- 8262 Industrial DECT Handset: Designed for demanding environments such as construction, manufacturing, healthcare, oil & gas. Ruggedized body, shock-proof screen that withstands 2-meter falls, IP65 ingress protection, lone worker protection.
- 8262Ex Industrial DECT Handset: Dedicated to hazardous environments with potential risks of explosion. ATEX for zone 1 and 2 for Gas, Dust and Mine hazardous environments.