Whether roaming your facility, the country or the globe, today's business waits for no-one: mobile communications keep your teams connected.
Mobility has given IT departments a spiraling CAPEX and OPEX burden. Cellular costs continue to soar and BYOD has stretched network managers to breaking point.
Things are changing. Now, for many of our customers, mobility comes first. And to make that happen, you need a clear vision of the future of your mobile enterprise. That's where we can help.
- Your mobile workforce is more productive: workers can collaborate more easily, with messaging, voice, video or document sharing.
- Customer service agents can work from home, with fast onboarding: all agent features are available on desktop; voice is handled via desktop or home phone.
- Our solutions are flexible: on-premise (CAPEX), cloud (OPEX), or hybrid.
- For IT, network management and applications can be automated, unified and simplified.
- Reduced telephony and cellular costs mean more budget to invest in strategic projects.
Contact us today and let's talk. Our experts and partners can show you seamless mobile enterprise solutions designed for your business, today and tomorrow.
UAE spa chain makes over network with ALE LAN and WiFi
Investing in guest experience and growth, Tips and Toes selects ALE LAN, Stellar WiFi technology
ALE expands its mobile campus solution
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise expands its mobile campus solution to deliver high-performance Wi-Fi and LAN access.
New Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise phones redefine user experien…
More mobile, user-friendly, resilient: new handsets redefine user experience for business communications.