Aéroport de Lyon Saint Exupery provides optimal customer service thanks to a centralized, secure infrastructure
- Country: France
- Industry: Транспорт, Airport
- Solution: Бизнес телефония
Aéroport de Lyon Saint Exupery which is managed by Aeroports de Lyon has a handling capacity of around 9.6 million passengers, and ranks as the fourth largest airport in France, behind Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle, Paris-Orly and Nice Côte d'Azur.
The robustness and reliability of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise products were key criteria in the choice of the solution.
Being able to guarantee no disruption and offer uninterrupted service was also essential. In addition, our partner SYBORD, an associate of RESADIA
– which was awarded the UGAP telephony systems contract along with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
– set up a dedicated team to provide 24/7 service.
- OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- 8001 Deskphone
- Business Telephony
- Telephony services are centralized on a redundant OmniPCX Enterprise communications server, which simplifies administration.
- Operating costs have been reduced by centralizing telephony.
- Airport staff are assured of being able to communicate without interruption, and so to offer optimum service
to their customers.