Caritas Speyer needed to modernize its communications infrastructure in order to be more efficient and to save costs.
- Country: Германия
- Industry: здравоохранение
- Solution: Дата центр, Унифицированные коммуникации, Autonomous Network, Малый и средний бизнес
The German welfare association “Caritas Association for the Diocese of Speyer” offers advice and support to people seeking help in difficult situations. The association’s institutions previously all used their own communication systems, which were not interconnected. Today, a uniform infrastructure with centralized administration is in place, based on proven communications technology from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise. This has resulted in considerable cost savings and highly increased efficiency, while duplicate components in the Caritas data center ensure maximum reliability. COM plan + service GmbH was commissioned to implement the new solution and has migrated more than 50 Caritas Speyer locations.
- Efficiency gains through centralization
- Cost reduction through standardization
- High availability through double servers and local back-ups
- Sustainability through future-proof technology