The Institute and students have new generation technical devices such as tablets, IP cameras, smartboards and IP fixed telephones.
- Country: Italy
- Industry: образование
- Solution: Унифицированные коммуникации, Мобильный Кампус
Padri Barnabiti’s Zaccaria Institute in Milan has a history of educational excellence since the beginning of the 17th century.
It includes a Primary School, a Secondary School and a High School focusing on the Humanities, Science and Languages.
Appropriate wireless connectivity is essential to take full advantage of those equipments.
The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OmniAccess wireless solution for campus networks was evaluated and chosen by Zaccaria’s IT Deputy Directors, as the answer to the Institute’s needs.
- OmniAccess 100 Series
- ClearPass Policy Manager
- Mobile Campus
- Unified Communications
- Ability to automatically recognize users, devices and applications thanks to the connectivity permission.
- Reduced management complexity while ensuring the maximum level of safety.
- Easy integration of systems integrated in a second step, such as WiFi badges or DLNA standard protocols for video distribution and multimedia content.
- Digital innovation becomes the heart of the educational process by allowing a dynamic and collaborative sharing of knowledge.