The unified platform minimizes the cost and effort for installation, maintenance and system updates at the different locations of the Sigmund Freud University.
- Country: Austria
- Industry: образование
- Solution: Унифицированные коммуникации, Обслуживание клиентов, Малый и средний бизнес
Since 2005, the private Sigmund Freud University (SFU) has been offering the world's first full-time study in psychotherapy. SFU then expanded its range of courses to include psychology, medicine and law, the university is now educating more than 5000 students. Headquartered in Vienna, Austria, SFU has branches in Berlin, Paris, Ljubljana, Milan and Linz.
- The OXO Connect converged communication platform leverages analog and digital connectivity across sites to facilitate communications, improve productivity and reduce IT effort.
- Up to 300 terminal devices can be connected per server, conventional DECT telephones as well as IP systems. In addition, SFU connected fax servers and door openers for the parking garages.
- Automatic switching improves call handling and customer service.
- Multitenancy enables the management of several organizational units in one system.
- The unified platform minimizes the cost and effort for installation, maintenance and system updates at the different locations.
- Thanks to the simplified management, AlcatelLucent OXO Connect reduces the overall cost of business communications.
- The scalable system is optimized for costeffective use and offers Sigmund Freud University an attractive price/performance ratio.
USER EXPERIENCE BENEFITS
- The intuitive operation improves the user experience. At the same time, it facilitates installation and maintenance by the IT team.