Altitude helps companies engage customers and deliver great service with unified customer interaction management solutions for customer-centric companies.
- Partner Level: Solution Vendor Premium
- Partner Solution: Contact Centers, Voice Recording
- Region: Worldwide
- Industry: IndustryOther
Altitude delivers worldwide the Altitude Xperience (Unified Customer Interaction), a robust, modular, customer interaction management software platform. It handles all interactions and unifies all touch points throughout the organization in an open, platform-independent solution, based on standards.
Altitude unified customer interaction solutions leverage existing technology investments in the contact center, adding value - without disruption - across a wide range of business situations. Altitude Xperience contact center solutions are being used by over 300,000 people in 1100 organizations in 80 countries, to manage enterprise functions like customer care, telemarketing, telesales, collections, help desks, surveys, etc for customer-centric companies.
Altitude has a 25-year plus track record of industry recognition and has won dozens of awards for innovation and tangible results with customers in key markets worldwide. Its customer interaction solutions have been included by Gartner in the industry Magic Quadrants since 2004. Altitude Software has 12 offices in four continents, a 90-strong partner network, and is ISO 9001 certified for its worldwide customer support
Altitude Xperience is a modular solution that grows with your business needs. The suite includes a universal queue that gathers all activities, regardless of media type and a complete workflow solution that links all departments of your company. It offers agents a unified agent desktop that gives them an omnichannel view of all customer interactions and allows to provide an excellent customer experience. It also provides managers and supervisors with a unified management application, accessible from anywhere, allowing to keep up with the needs of the modern, dynamic contact centers. The Altitude Xperience solution connects all customer interactions and touch points for a unified view of the customer journey. It allows contact centers to create a completely customer centric strategy by optimizing campaigns, better managing high call volumes, increasing performance with automated IVR campaigns, or matching agent skills with customer needs. All this improves customer interactions and increases customer loyalty.
The simplicity of end user application interfaces, such as the agent desktop or the management portal, that hide very complex operations, is key to a reduced learning curve. So for example, agents need just a single day training to be able to “wow” with the most positive experience during customer interactions.
Altitude Enterprise Recorder is a multichannel data recording, storage, and analytics solution that offers a robust Quality Assurance and assessment tools for agent performance. It allows to record voice and agent screens together with the associated metadata and provides an omnichannel view of all interactions between agents and customers. Customer satisfaction data is attached to the call and viewed in the interaction history.
Altitude Enterprise Recorder offers a variety of reports, views, and grading criteria. You can create multiple grading forms that are customized for your organization by applying relevant questions to your forms.
To examine overall performance of agents and teams, analytics can be applied with scorecard reports, historical or real-time, which can be scheduled as periodical or retrieved on-demand. The reports can be displayed by various parameters such as question, interaction number, interaction media, call duration, and more. Metrics and key performance indicators can be viewed in a dashboard by table or graphically for visual comparison.
The Connector for Altitude Enterprise Recording (AER) is a standalone Windows service that integrates Altitude Xperience Server with one or multiple AER Recorder Subsystems.
The Connector for AER enables the following features:
- Screen capture of the agent application.
- Two different modes of the agent voice and screen recording:On-demand
- The possibility to play agents recordings in Management Portal.
- Allows AER Recorder Subsystem recordings to be paired with AER Recorder Subsystem and Altitude Xperience users.
- Allows the Altitude uCI Server to connect to one or more recorder nodes of the Connector for AER. The recorder nodes can be configured in gateways of different types and can belong to the same or to different AER Recorder Subsystems.
- An advantage of the scenario where different recorder nodes belong to the same AER Recorder Subsystem is for High Availability purposes. For example, in case of a port connection failure between the Connector for AER and the AER Recorder Subsystem.
- Automatically attaches Altitude Xperience data to AER Recorder Subsystem recordings. For example, the campaign name, the ANI, service attributes, and activity outcomes.
Rua Frederico George,
nº 37 A, Alto da Faia,
1600-468 Lisboa, Portugal