CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) allows you to interact with your Customers their way
With Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow, our cloud-based communications platform as a service (CPaaS) connect with your customers - their way - and deliver a superior engagement.
To get a clear understanding on how CPaaS can benefit your business, we invite you to download the “CPaaS ebook”, going from the basis of CPaaS to use cases.
What is CPaaS?
CPaaS stands for Communications Platform as a Service. It is a cloud technology that allows you to integrate real-time communications into your existing business applications without complex engineering. Whatever your business or size. CPaaS bridges communications between humans, objects and processes, enabling faster, easier, more secure digital engagement for your business. CPaaS allows you to interact with your Customers their way.
Introduction to CPaaS - Connex Web Series | S1 | E9
Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow CPaaS includes:
- A real-time relationship machine connecting all your customer service players: prospects and customers - teams - external partners - different bots as well as business applications
- A library of connectors to connect objects, processes, and applications to customize your customers’ interactions in providing relevant information
- A cloud-based development platform and APIs for you to integrate Rainbow capabilities into your business applications, CRM, website or mobile applications
- An important community of developers - To learn more about our CPaaS development environment: Access the API Hub
To better understand the evolution of the connected experience and where CPaaS is headed, we have worked with Wainhouse Research and interviewed more than 300 enterprises. We are pleased to share the results of this study and invite you to download the “At the heart of Digital Transformation survey”, to go through all the insights.
Leading the Way with CPaaS
of respondents, of the
Wainhouse CPaaS Survey for ALE,
believe their organizations could make better connections using newer technology.
CPaas API Hub
CPaaS implementation is a critical consideration for any company, whatever the industry.
Let's look at how different organizations from various industries are benefiting from CPaaS.
Why Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow CPaaS?
- Our approach is based on a hybrid cloud architecture, meaning you can easily connect your existing communication system to the cloud to minimize transformation costs.
- You keep and connect to the cloud your existing communications system for faster transformation
- You adapt your current customer relationship strategy for the digital age
- Your employees connect to your customers using their preferred way: office phone, mobile handset, smartphone, softphone.
For more details, download the Rainbow solution sheet
Improve workflows and business applications
Our communications platform as a service platform also helps streamline the work of your employees, thanks to real-time communications services such as text messaging, voice, video and conferencing services. These can be directly connected to your business processes and applications, which help make conversations relevant and professional, providing the right information at the right moment.
To find out more, download the Rainbow solution sheet for Salesforce.com
Strengthen your proactive maintenance
Lastly, our solution will help you get the most out of your connected objects. Our platform makes it easy to collect data and distribute or consolidate for further analysis. Data is then sent to your employees for proactive maintenance, geolocation or personal security purposes.
Find out how Jeju, a leading resort complex, provides a different guests experience with ALE Rainbow CPaaS.
Jeju Shinhwa World
Jeju Shinhwa World Customer Video
That's why Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise's CPaaS Rainbow helps you make a difference in a digital world, offering your services the way your customers want them.
To provide you with deeper information on CPaaS, we have worked with UCToday to create the “CPaaS Smartguide”, for you to learn more about CPaaS and why CPaaS is becoming the cornerstone of enterprises’ communications strategy.
Don’t wait to download the CPaaS Smart Guide.
The CPaaS Smart Guide