Networks are evolving in non-traditional ways: new solutions bring cost savings, flexibility and answers to security and IoT-related challenges.
The demands placed on enterprise networks are unsustainable. Users have more devices, expect more bandwidth and a better experience, and need to connect anytime, anywhere. And now, the Internet of Things means that your network isn’t just connecting devices, it’s powering them too.
More than ever, the network is the critical factor in any enterprise. And IT budgets aren’t keeping up. With limited resources, IT teams can barely address the challenges of:
- Adequate capacity for higher device density
- Improving performance with more bandwidth and more PoE
- Connecting new IoT equipment
- Keeping networks secure
- Cutting operational costs
- 24/7 support
- The shift from product to solution to service
Discover how you can unshackle your network team from cost and capacity constraints with the Network-as-a-Service solution from ALE.