With SDN, your networks are application aware, optimizing performance across the entire DC network and campus LAN. Now that's teamwork.
What is Software Defined Networking? It's is the term used to refer to the many approaches proposed by standards bodies and network vendor communities to solve this problem.
SDN aims to provide a coordinated virtual infrastructure where applications and the network can collaborate for a high quality user experience and optimized resource consumption.
- For employees
- High quality user experience with multi-media real-time applications and cloud services
- Increased support for mobile and remote working
- Higher productivity and engagement between employees and with customers
For IT managers
- Better network performance with an application-aware network that coordinates with virtual application control
- Better user experience with improved quality of service controls
For CIOs and CFOs
- Better security with an application aware network
- Reduced CAPEX and OPEX costs with increased coordination between application control and network control platforms