Quickly, simply, and securely provide mobile and IoT connectivity. Now and into the future.
Enterprise-wide mobile connectivity is no longer optional. It’s business critical. But that’s no excuse for it to be costly and complex.
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Stellar WLAN solution based on Wi-Fi 5 and Wi-Fi 6 technologies is built and designed using an innovative distributed intelligence architecture to make the Wi-Fi network smarter, more resilient and less demanding to configure and deploy.
OmniAccess Stellar Wi-Fi 6 Brochure
What's New in Wi-Fi 6 Overview
OmniAccess Stellar Wireless LAN
What does high-efficiency Wi-Fi mean for your business?
Quick, simple roll-out. Effortless management. OmniAccess Stellar WLAN supports flexible and quick deployment models that adapt to every customer’s need. All OmniAccess Stellar access points can be deployed as stand-alone clusters or in a fully managed network. The entire network, from equipment to users, as well as devices and applications, can be easily managed from a truly unified management platform and monitored from a single pane-of-glass, on premises or in the cloud.
Superb performance, availability, resilience, and scalability. OmniAccess Stellar WLAN is a smart Wi-Fi solution based on an innovative distributed control architecture, with no central controller. It offers the very best in performance, availability and scalability, providing an optimal user experience.
Secure and automated. For today and tomorrow. Even the fastest, most accessible wireless network is worthless if it is not properly secured and future-proof. Built using the latest technologies and innovations, including IoT containment and advanced network control, OmniAccess Stellar WLAN automatically connects users, devices, and IoT objects in a secure manner. Your assets and investments are protected with OmniAccess Stellar WLAN.
OmniAccess Stellar Wi-Fi in Education: Blended learning and 1:1 learning programs enable students to learn anywhere, anytime. With a mix of traditional class-based techniques and personalised, digital schooling is opening a new world of education that’s far more tailored to students’ individual requirements.
What's New in Wi-Fi 6 Overview for Education
What's New in Wi-Fi 6 Overview for Government
What's New in Wi-Fi 6 Overview for Healthcare
What's New in Wi-Fi 6 Overview for Hospitality
What's New in Wi-Fi 6 Overview for Transportation
Here’s why customers choose OmniAccess Stellar WLAN:
- Simplicity: High-speed Wi-Fi with optimal radio coverage, yet simple to deploy and operate
- Performance: Distributed intelligence architecture for high availability, high scalability, and low latency
- User centricity: Easy to connect to, excellent quality and secure user experience
- Secure IoT onboarding: Provides automated IoT classification and connectivity, and secure IoT containment technology
- Smart analytics: Wi-Fi QoE, customer behaviour and location analytics for a superior user experience. Advanced network analytics for proactive service assurance, efficient troubleshooting and root-case-analysis.
- Unified management: Native unified access for LAN and WLAN with cloud- enabled management
- Evolution: A future-proof solution built on the latest technologies, innovations, and services
- Low-TCO: No central controller means less hardware, less power consumption and less maintenance. Additionally, with the Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® Cirrus Network Management as a Service cloud version, no server has to be installed in the customer premises.