Cary Academy upgraded their telephony system with a flexible state-of-the-art solution that reflects their innovative philosophy and improves in-classroom safety.
- 国家: 美国
- 行业: 教育
- 解决方案: 商务电话
Business Partner: Intelligent Communications Systems
Cary Academy is an independent, coeducational, college-preparatory day school for students in grades 6-12 located on a beautiful 65-acre campus in Cary, North Carolina. The academy opened in 1997 with the vision to be a school of the future, combining a traditional liberal arts program with new pedagogical and technological techniques for the 21st century.
- OpenTouch Business Edition
- OmniVista 8770 Network Management System
- 8018 DeskPhone
- 8028 Premium DeskPhone
- 8038 Premium DeskPhone
- Business Telephony
- IP telephony makes moving extensions as easy as plug-and-play. No rewiring necessary.
- The scalable infrastructure is secure and can be built on to accommodate future needs and growth.
- The new architecture will allow phones to be integrated into the school’s emergency notification service.
- The look and feel of the phones is consistent with the school’s forward-looking image and reflects Cary Academy’s innovative drive.
- Simplified maintenance and intuitive software have reduced the number of man hours required to manage the system.
- Handsets in each of the classrooms have preset numbers, including the nurse’s office and security, to facilitate ease of use and safety.
- Teacher and staff communications are simplified thanks to enhanced features like voicemail to email that requires no dial-in.
- The new auto attendant delivers improved user experience for callers and better meets the separate needs of the middle and high schools.