Dallas International School (DIS) is a pre-K through grade 12 private school with a bilingual academic program. DIS is a member of the Mission Laïque Française, a global organization that promotes French language education.
- País: Estados Unidos de América
- Sector: Educación
- Solución: Telefonía de empresa
DIS has 700 students and about 150 faculty members across 2 campuses: Churchill (pre-K through grade 4) and Waterview (grades 5 through 12).
DIS wanted a solution from a company with name brand recognition like Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise.
Availability of local support was also important. ICON Voice Networks, the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise master distributor, and Advance Integrated Networks, the local integrator, both have a presence in the area that enables DIS to quickly receive equipment and support.
- OmniPCX Office
- 8001 Deskphone
- Premium Deskphones
- Business Telephony
- The OmniPCX administration interface is intuitive and has greatly simplified management and maintenance.
- Adding new phones is as simple as plugging them into the network, an advantage for DIS as it continues to expand.
- The enhanced 911 feature enables DIS to geolocate emergency calls, allowing staff to respond in real time while simultaneously alerting local authorities.
- The OmniPCX has drastically reduced maintenance needs.
- Reboots are no longer necessary, allowing the IT team focus on other tasks.
- The solution can be extended to the Churchill campus, capitalizing on the infrastructure that has already been purchased.
- Students and staff are safer thanks to reliable in-classroom telephones and a direct external line to reach emergency services.
- Handsets also act as intercoms so announcements can be made with minimal class disruption.