Tectum Group implemented a flexible Cloud-based communications solution to support its strategic growth through acquisitions and enable quick onboarding of new sites.
- País: Bélgica
- Sector: Construcción e inmobiliaria
- Solución: Comunicaciones Cloud
Business Partner: Dimension Data
Tectum Group is an expert in roof, facade and balustrade construction. The group provides guidance throughout each project’s life cycle, from design to renovation. Headquartered in Genk, Belgium, Tectum Group has a total of 14 sites across Belgium and is growing quickly through strategic acquisitions. The family-owned group does business in the Benelux countries as well as Poland.
- The Cloud-based solution enables speedy onboarding of new company sites within a matter of weeks.
- Management is simplified, with one trained Tectum Group technician able to manage everything centrally.
- Transparent software upgrades keep the solution up-to-date, enabling the timely deployment of new features.
- OTEC supports Tectum Group’s growth strategy by facilitating efficient communications across sites and ensuring new acquisitions are connected to the rest of the group as quickly as possible.
- The monthly use-based pricing offers complete cost transparency.
- Migrating the legacy Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX® Enterprise solution to the cloud means users have retained the same interface they are used to. Most do not even realize the solution has become cloud-based.
- Employees across the group can reach one another efficiently thanks to the easy-to-use extension directory.
- The ability to create groups with OTEC supports better communications and teamwork.
- The solution delivers a standardized user experience across all sites.