Remote visual assistance and collaboration reduce non-resolved interventions, optimise operations and customer service
- País: França
- Setor: Energia e serviços públicos, Energia e serviços públicos
- Soluções: Rainbow, Digital Age Communications, e-services, Soluções e Dispositivos Conectados
The SARP Group is specialised in the fields of sanitation, industrial maintenance and special waste collection for sustainable development.
We noticed that the number of unresolved interventions was divided by 3. This had a huge impact on the field teams and freed up quality time. On the first project where we used the application, we saved 5 to 6 hours of work, a significant gain.
SARP Groupe choose Remote Visual Assistance from ALE
- SARP Group needed a collaborative solution for their field operators which could help divide the number of unresolved interventions (15% of the total)
- The solution would have to meet important technical constraints so as not to affect the operators' safety during interventions as well as ergonomics and compatibility with other existing tools
- SARP was looking for a trusted partner who could provide long-term support and visibility on the functionalities over time
- Remote visual assistance has reduced the number of unresolved interventions by a factor of 3 and saved 30 minutes per day per person
- Simplified visual communication and remote assistance between the operators and the back-office, allowed the operators to see what the operator sees.
- Short adoption curve (15 minutes), ease of use
- The use of images and videos has increased the resolution of interventions and disputes
Produtos & Soluções
- Rainbow™ by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Remote Visual Assistance by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
SARP Group long case study
SARP Groups transforms operations and reduces unresolved interventions with remote visual assistance.