Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
A new network backbone for efficient service to citizens
- Pays: Thaïlande
- Secteur d'activité: Secteur public
- Solution: Campus mobile, Environnements difficiles
The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) was founded with the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration Act of 1985 and is responsible for the management of the city of Bangkok. As the city local authority BMA is responsible for the well-being of Bangkok's residents. BMA is comprised of two main bodies: the Governor and the Bangkok Metropolitan Council.
Bangkok Metropolitan Administration Video Reference
- The high speed redundant network meets BMA's technical requirements and will enable the roll-out of "Smart City" IoT devices in line with the administration's 20-year strategic plan and the national government's "Thailand 4.0" objectives.
- OmniVista 2500 delivers centralized and simplified management and maintenance of the network.
- The new infrastructure investments are key to keeping the city competitive in the increasingly digital global market.
- BMA can better support its citizens and improve their quality of life, in part through the implementation of IoT solutions.
- The solution facilitates BMA Officers' productivity by giving them the tools to perform at a high level.
- The network supports high definition video conferencing with BMA Officers, ensuring direct and efficient service in response to citizen's requests.