Mercy Hospice Auckland
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise was the prime choice for Mercy Hospice Auckland, as they were able to offer a simple end-to-end voice and data solution, along with enabling wireless connectivity for the organization.
- Pays: Nouvelle-Zélande
- Secteur d'activité: Santé
- Solution: Petites et moyennes entreprises, Solutions et appareils connectées
Mercy Hospice Auckland provides a range of specialist community palliative care for people facing life limiting illnesses, caring for them with the utmost professional skill, compassion, and quality of service.
This non-profit organization also offers support to families, friends and caregivers, to help them cope with problems arising from the illness.
Mercy Hospice Auckland became focused on transforming its infrastructure in order to provide the right technology to support its employees across different sites and multiple devices.
When choosing a vendor, Mercy Hospice Auckland imagined that the solutions Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise could supply would result in a more collaborative communications system, as well as reducing costs for system maintenance.
- Mercy Hospice Auckland started without any unified communication capabilities.
- The majority of the organization ran on wired connectivity, and relied on AirPort Express for limited wireless connectivity through some parts of the site.
- Mercy Hospice Auckland required the nurses and other staff to have the capability to communicate quickly, and on the move.
- The Opentouch™ Suite for SMB has provided Mercy Hospice Auckland with a broad range of reliable and robust communication services, such as email and live chat.
- The platform is perfectly tailored to suit the individual business needs of MHA.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise provided the highest quality technology at a competitive cost, which was crucial to MHA, as a non-profit organization.
User experience benefits:
- Patients are now receiving the highest standard of care due to the broad range of communication services MHA now have.
- Hospice staff can connect and collaborate seamlessly between sites, evenwhen they are mobile.
Produits & Solutions
- OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition
- Healthcare Solutions
- Business Telephony
- Small and Medium Business
Mercy Hospice Auckland's Success Story
This case study shows how Mercy Auckland got reliable and robust communication services with the highest quality technology at a competitive cost.