OmniAccess Stellar Access Point 1331
A Wi-Fi 6 premium high-end AP for dense and high capacity needs of next generation mobility and IoT-enabled networks.
Next generation digital enterprise demands business agility, seamless mobility and secure IoT-enabled infrastructure to empower business transformation through continuous innovation.
The OmniAccess Stellar AP1331 architecture addresses the demands of next generation digital enterprises by delivering a visionary, distributed Wi-Fi architecture with centralized management and policy control. It enforces security at every step starting at the network edge.
Unisciti alla community
- Accedi alle conversazioni del forum e collabora
- Scopri di più sulle nostre innovazioni tramite le nostre risorse
- Leggi i post del blog scritti dai nostri esperti
Punti di Forza
- Unparalleled experience for connectivity, coverage, and performance for the modern IoT connected enterprise.
- Simplified IT operations - single software version for deployment of APs in three modes.
- Provides enhanced security with WPA3, improving Wi-Fi security with 192-bit security suite.
- Integrated Bluetooth/Zigbee enabling location and building automation services
- Powered with four built-in radios, two radios 2.4Ghz/5Ghz band serving high density Wi-Fi clients
- Deliver enterprise grade security and scale with simplicity
- Security enforced at every step allowing unparalleled scale in network capacity.
- Cloud enabled OmniVista Cirrus Network Management as a Service.
- Powers a secure, resilient and scalable cloud-based network management platform
- Hassle-free network deployment and easy service rollout with advanced analytics.
- On-premises deployment with OmniVista 2500 Network Management System (NMS)
- Simplified plug-and play deployment, zero-touch provisioning, and role-based management access
- Built-in customizable captive portal.
- Quality of service (QoS) for unified communication apps
- Supports finely tuned, parameters to differentiate and provide appropriate QoS for each application
- RF management
- RDA technology automatically assigns channels (DFS) and power settings (TPC)
- Ensures access points stay clear of all radio frequency interference (RFI) sources to deliver reliable, high-performance WLAN.
Increased throughput in high density environments
Improved network security
Encrypted traffic and WPA3 ensure better privacy
Connectivity consistency and stability for much improved end-user experience
Documenti di Supporto
OmniAccess Stellar Management Modes - Comparison Matrix
This brochure provides a comparison of the Express & Enterprise management mode for OmniAccess Stellar Access Points.
OmniAccess Stellar wi-fi 6 and wi-fi 6E brochure
Brochure on Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Stellar Wi-Fi 6 & 6E
OmniAccess Stellar Product Line Matrix Brochure - interacti…
View the entire OmniAccess Stellar WLAN product matrix with key features defined across product line.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Stellar AP1331
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Stellar AP1331 premium mid-range WLAN Access Point with 802.11ax technology enables faster speeds, more capacity, and efficient a…