OXO Connect is a new generation of robust, connected and converged communication platforms, entirely dedicated to small and medium businesses.
The OXO Connect platform is a hybrid model that's ready for the cloud, and is at the heart of our feature-rich SMB offering that includes:
- Scalable collaboration with Rainbow cloud service
- A complete range of wireline and wireless phones
- A range of desktop applications to increase productivity
- Enhanced off-site mobility to keep users connected anywhere, anytime
- Customer welcome from simple voicemail to integrated call routing and professional greetings
- Single network infrastructure for voice and data services
The cornerstone of ALE's SMB offering, OXO Connect (formerly known as OmniPCX Office RCE) is easy to install, use and maintain. It meets all SMB communications needs, from 5 to 300 users.
Discover OXO Connect Evolution - Connex Web Series | S1 | E8
Punti di Forza
- Extend your business communications as you grow, with additional users and new cloud-based, collaboration services
- Offer an outstanding customer experience by improving first call resolution and decision-making
- Benefit from rapid return on investment by leveraging analog and digital connectivity
- Reduce costs by leveraging a single IP network for voice and data wherever you can
- Protect your investment with a 100% Alcatel-Lucent lab-tested and validated SMB solution from phone-to-cloud
- Scalable hybrid cloud communications
- Advanced business phones and enterprise-grade collaboration services
- Hybrid analog, digital, IP, SIP endpoints and trunks (OXO Connect)
- 100% IP Connectivity (OXO Connect Evolution)
- Reliable solution including on-premise LAN, WLAN, phones and appliance connected to a cloud service
Unified Communications and remote management are offered through an external cloud service connection.
- OXO Connect Evolution: 100% IP, PoE, 610 g, wall-mounted or desk, 1U half 19”” rack, no fan
- OXO Connect Compact Edition (C): PowerCPU EE, Installation: wall-mounted,1 free modular slot, no fan
- OXO Connect Small (S): PowerCPU EE, stack, rack, wall-mounted, 1U, 2 free modular slots, fan
- OXO Connect Medium (M): PowerCPU EE, stack, rack, wall-mounted ,2U, 5 free modular slots, fan
- OXO Connect Large (L): PowerCPU EE, stack, rack, wall-mounted, 3U, 8 free modular slots, fan
Documenti di Supporto
Securing unified communications and collaboration solutions
As enterprises and governments look to digitally transform and more permanently support flexible work models, they have no choice but to strengthen cybersecuri…
Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect
Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect is a scalable phone system based on a robust, connected and converged communication platform for businesses with up to 300 users.
OXO Connect Evolution
A scalable phone system based on a robust, connected and converged communication platform for businesses.
OXO Connect Business Communications
Communicate with your teams and customers wherever you are.
Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect Business Communications
Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect for business communications is designed for entrepreneurs, providing the freedom, quality, and agility needed to grow their business.
A smarter Air Traffic Industry with Digital Age Communicati…
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise delivers flexible, secure, and highly available Digital Age Communications to move from connected to smart airports.
Cloud connect benefits and data protection -EN - end custom…
This 1-page document describes the cloud connect benefits for end customers and data protection.
Cloud connect benefits and data protection - EN partners FAQ
This FAQ summarizes the main questions related to Cloud connect benefits and the data protection
Australia Hotel Use Case
This document provides a generic overview of a Australia boutique hotel chain use case
OXO Connect C25
Innovative, customer-focused and cost-effective communications for small digital businesses
OXO Connect Evolution
A scalable phone system based on a robust, connected and converged communication platform for businesses.Vedi scheda tecnica