The CH Péronne was already familiar with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise solutions and was convinced that the scalability of the proposed system would meet its present and future needs.
- 国家: 法国
- 行业: 医疗卫生
- 解决方案: 商务电话
The Centre Hospitalier de Péronne (CH Péronne) hospital complex is located in the French department of the Somme.
The hospital, which operates numerous services including an ER, has 348 patient beds and spaces. The CH Péronne employs 72 practitioners and 513 non-medical staff that handle the 8000 hospitalizations, 80,000 consultations and 14,000 visits to the ER each year.
Thanks to Etit and its partner Resadia, who holds the UGAP contract for telephony systems with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, the hospital benefited from commercial terms that helped optimize its budget.
- Healthcare Solutions
- Business Telephony
OpenTouch Fax Center
OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
OmniVista 8770 Network Management System
4645 Voice Messaging Service
- When emergency protocols need to be activated, 6 dedicated reserve IP phones will be set up and connected in minutes to enable effective crisis or catastrophe situation management without delay.
- The solution’s scalability will facilitate network interconnection with other regional facilities. It will also serve as a base for future initiatives like the creation of a call center and the implementation of multimedia technology for patients.
- The IP network has drastically reduced communication costs.
- Maintenance costs have also decreased thanks to the new simplified network.
- Mobile handsets give the nurses greater mobility, making them more effective and productive.
- Patients can reach hospital staff anytime, anywhere, allowing for better care.