OmniSwitch 6865 Hardened Ethernet Switch
Industrial-grade, highly secure, intelligent switches for superior performance in mission-critical applications running in harsh environments or extreme temperatures.
Our newest generation of Hardened Ethernet LAN Switches offers the ideal solution for mission-critical applications that need to operate at extreme temperatures and meet stringent EMC/EMI requirements. A high-performance rugged switch that can be stacked to form a virtual chassis, it's designed to be deployed in transportation and traffic control systems, power utilities, video surveillance and other outdoor installations.
Industry-leading features such as SPB-M support and intelligent auto-provisioning ensure a fast, scalable and cost-efficient way of rolling out services at the edge. With a generous PoE budget and HPoE to power wireless access points, card readers, PTZ cameras, digital signages, sensors and more, you’ll stay secure, connected and productive, whatever the environment.
Unisciti alla community
- Accedi alle conversazioni del forum e collabora
- Scopri di più sulle nostre innovazioni tramite le nostre risorse
- Leggi i post del blog scritti dai nostri esperti
Punti di Forza
- Offer IP and Gigabit Ethernet in rugged, industrial or outdoor environments
- Run critical applications securely and reliably
- Power Ethernet devices at the edge of your network (PoE models only)
- Advanced industrial PoE capabilities with support for HPoE (75W)
- Enables dual ring redundant architectures with 2 built-in 10 Gigabit SFP+ ports that support 10 Gigabits and 1000-X
- IEEE 1588v2 PTP capabilities for precise, sub-microsecond timing requirements
- Virtual Chassis feature: connect up to 8 switches for redundancy and scalability
- Scalable network virtualization architecture over standard Ethernet fabric using SPB-M for bridging and routed services
- Auto-fabric technology simplifies installation and service provisioning
- Operates at a temperature range from -40°C to +74°C, withstands shock, vibrations and industrial level EMI/EMC tests
- Convection-cooled fanless model for increased reliability, MTBF and lower acoustics
HPoE lets you power all your power-hungry edge devices, up to 75W per port.
Save time and setup costs with zero-touch provisioning and network automation.
Wire-rate 10 Gigabit speeds and advanced QoS keep you connected in the harshest environments.
Compliance and Certifications
Documenti di Supporto
OmniSwitch Ruggedized Switches Brochure
OmniSwitch 6465 e OmniSwitch 6865, switch ideali per applicazioni Ethernet industriali
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Video Surveillance Solution Broch…
La soluzione di videosorveglianza Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise semplifica la configurazione di rete, fornisce strumenti per l'integrazione dei sistemi di sicurezz…
SPB for Mission-critical Video Surveillance Networks
La soluzione SPB di ALE supporta al meglio le implementazioni di videosorveglianza missioncritical e garantisce un costo totale di proprietà (CTO) inferiore
OmniSwitch 6865 Hardened Ethernet Switches
Switches designed for operating reliably in harsh environments and extreme temperature.Vedi scheda tecnica