ALE Standards & Regulatory Compliance
Discover how our solutions and services fully comply with the latest regulations and standards, keeping your data, networks and information secure, and your work practices environmentally friendly.
At ALE, solutions and services comply with the applicable regulations and standards, keeping your data, networks and information secure, and your work practices environmentally friendly.
Security and data protection
Governments and customers demand that companies respect tough security regulations and maintain high privacy standards. Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise helps you meet this challenge and mitigate the risk of damage to your clients and business caused by security breaches.
What does security compliance mean for your business?
Businesses must adhere to certain regulations and standards, at a government, regional or industry level, to ensure full end-to-end compliance for highly regulated markets. ALE products comply with data protection standards and regulations, designed to protect privacy. Moreover, our solutions rely on certified processes in accordance with legal requirements.
Environmental regulatory compliance
As more countries adopt stringent standards and regulations to protect resources, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise is responding with environmental and economically-sound solutions. These comply with:
- The Restriction on Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS), which controls the use of materials such as lead and has caused companies to review the components used in design and manufacturing processes.
- The European Community's Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) directive, which makes collecting and reusing or disposing of waste electrical and electronic equipment the responsibility of manufacturers, not users.
- EU GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is among the toughest privacy and security laws in the world. It was drafted and passed by the European Union (EU), however, it imposes obligations on organisations anywhere in the world if they target or collect data related to people in the EU.
- ALE International ISO 9001 Certificate: Certificate ISO 9001:2015 certifies that ALE International operates a Quality Management System
- ALE International ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 Certificate
- Common Criteria Certificate for Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitches: ALE OmniSwitches (6465, 6560, 6860, 6865, 6900 and 9900) received the standard security certification Common Criteria EAL2+ on 17 February 2021
- Ongoing renewal of Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise for Common Criteria EAL2+
- HDS (Hébergement de Données de Santé): The purpose of the HDS certification is to reinforce the protection of personal health data and to build an environment of trust around eHealth and patient monitoring
- HIPAA: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act is the standard for U.S. healthcare organisations to ensure patient confidentiality is protected
- ENS (Esquema Nacional de Seguridad): The Spanish National Security Framework is a law that provides the conditions necessary for trust in the use of electronic media. It ensures a series of measures that guarantee the security of the systems, data, communications and electronic services, allowing the exercise of rights and the fulfilment of duties through these media
- AgID (Agenzia per l’Italia Digitale): The Agency for a Digital Italy is under the presidency of the council of ministers. It regulates the use, storage and access to key data, guaranteeing security.