- OXO Connect Evolution: 100% IP, PoE, 610 g, wall-mounted or desk, 1U half 19”” rack, no fan
- OXO Connect Compact Edition (C): PowerCPU EE, Installation: wall-mounted,1 free modular slot, no fan
- OXO Connect Small (S): PowerCPU EE, stack, rack, wall-mounted, 1U, 2 free modular slots, fan
- OXO Connect Medium (M): PowerCPU EE, stack, rack, wall-mounted ,2U, 5 free modular slots, fan
- OXO Connect Large (L): PowerCPU EE, stack, rack, wall-mounted, 3U, 8 free modular slots, fan
OXO Connect is a new generation of robust, connected and converged communication platforms, entirely dedicated to small and medium businesses.
The OXO Connect platform is a hybrid model that's ready for the cloud, and is at the heart of our feature-rich SMB offering that includes:
- Scalable collaboration with Rainbow cloud service
- A complete range of wireline and wireless phones
- A range of desktop applications to increase productivity
- Enhanced off-site mobility to keep users connected anywhere, anytime
- Customer welcome from simple voicemail to integrated call routing and professional greetings
- Single network infrastructure for voice and data services
The cornerstone of ALE's SMB offering, OXO Connect (formerly known as OmniPCX Office RCE) is easy to install, use and maintain. It meets all SMB communications needs, from 5 to 300 users.