ALE SIP DeskPhones
SIP DeskPhones provide enterprise-grade communications using Rainbow Office powered by RingCentral or an Open SIP server.
The Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise SIP DeskPhones range includes three product lines: Myriad, Halo and Cloud Edition.
The Myriad range let users easily manage calls, enjoy a smooth user experience and improve productivity. It is suitable for executives, managers and professionals with a high demand for quality telephony services. It delivers outstanding performance with enhanced HD audio quality, a modern intuitive user interface and enhanced telephony features.
The Halo range offers standard telephony features that help enhance business communication efficiency among office staff, in call centres and for hotel guests. The Halo range is tailored for knowledge workers. It is designed for mid-range VoIP calls, call centres and public utility applications. It is cost-effective and easy to install.
- Myriad and Halo SIP phones can virtually integrate with any SIP platform
- Enterprise-grade telephony: Advanced features (based on SIP protocol); user-friendly, intuitive interface
- Certified with Rainbow Office
- Large screens with ambient light sensors
- Super wideband audio handset and speakerphone
- Exceptional 360° Audio Tuning and Audio Hub advanced connectivity
- Wireless connectivity (Bluetooth and Wi-Fi)
- Extension module support
- Call management; 5-way local conference
- Enterprise-grade telephony features
- Cost-effective and large display
- Wideband audio handset and speakerphone
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly
- Call management; 3-way conference H2 and 5-way H3/H6
- Standard telephony features
- Compatible with ALE’s Easy Deployment Server (EDS) and Easy Device Management (EDM)
- Saving manpower costs with easy large-scale configuration and deployment
- Certification with third-party cloud services and open SIP servers
- ALE SIP DeskPhones validated on 20+ platforms
- Halo (H2P, H3G, H6) and Myriad (M3/5/7) product ranges are now compatible with Kalliope solutions
- Halo, Myriad and Cloud Edition phones ranges certified and supported on Rainbow Office powered by RingCentral
On premises and cloud service
Certified for leading PBX platforms such as BroadSoft, Metaswitch and Rainbow Office.The open SIP protocol supports interoperability with any SIP platform or softswitch. Enterprise-grade functionality.
Classic, elegant design. Enhanced user experience with super wideband audio and 360° audio tuning. Support for ZT configurations. Effortless deployment and advanced connectivity.
Presence and channel networks in 180+ countries with one million Enterprise clients, 40 million users and 3400 partners.
- M8 DeskPhone: 5 inch colour display, built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and dual band Wi-Fi, super wideband audio, 20 SIP accounts, 12-party local conferencing
- M7 DeskPhone: 3.5 inch colour display, Bluetooth 4.1, super wideband audio (SWB), USB-A and USB-C ports, supports a Wi-Fi dongle, 8 SIP accounts
- M5 DeskPhone: 2.8 inch colour display, super wideband audio, supports a Wi-Fi dongle, 8 SIP accounts
- M3 DeskPhone: 2.8 inch black and white with backlit display, super wideband audio, supports a Wi-Fi dongle, 8 SIP accounts
- H6 DeskPhone: 2.8 inch colour display, wideband audio, USB-A port, 4 SIP accounts, local 5-party conference
- H3P/H3G DeskPhone: 2.8 inch black and white display with backlit, wideband audio, 3 SIP accounts, local 5-party conference
- H2/H2P DeskPhone: 2.3 inch black and white display with backlit, wideband audio, 2 SIP accounts, local 3-party conference, PoE class 1 on H2P
ALE SIP devices Myriad and Halo
Documentos de Apoio
H2 DeskPhone - H2P DeskPhone - Manual do utilizador
Este manual do utilizador pode ser utilizado como um guia de referência para a utilização de telefones H2/H2P.
M8 SIP Deskphone datasheet
Datasheet of the M8 SIP Deskphone compatible with Open SIP PBX providerveja a folha do produto